PROCUREMENT BUYER II
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a PROCUREMENT BUYER II to join our AERO team in PRAGUE or OLOMOUC.
The Buyer position is to support plant operations through purchasing of raw material components for production and ensuring raw materials are replenished on time based on PFEP parameters to meet customer demand.
• Manage supplier´s performance to ensure that Honeywell is working with the right strategic suppliers to support short and long-term objectives.
• Daily usage of organizational, planning, negotiation and communication skills.
• Responsible for placement and maintenance of purchase orders for various commodities, ensuring material availability status is effectively communicated to planning/production to meet customer demand and reconciliation of invoices and purchase order issues.
• High school education (Bachelor’s degree is welcome)
• Previous working experience in related field (Purchasing or Sales experience is welcome)
• Fluency in English and Czech/Slovak language
• MS Excel
• Great communicator with negotiation and analytical skills
• Knowledge of SAP
• Reading technical documentation
• Related working experience from production company
• Driving License Type B
• Be open to organize your day flexibly
• Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical foot ware, hairdresser or restaurants
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Competitive salary.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
If this is your desired role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.