We are currently looking for a new member for the position Senior Hardware Test Engineer for our HONEYWELL INTELLIGRATED Research & Development team in Brno.
Honeywell Intelligrated is a leading, single-source provider of automated material handling solutions and intelligent software that drive fulfillment efficiency for retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers around the world. Through a broad portfolio of automation equipment, warehouse execution system software, services and support, our solutions give businesses a driven edge in increasingly sophisticated commerce and fulfillment environments.
Learn more at:
How your future role will look like?
As a Senior Hardware Test Engineer you will be a part of a broader Research & Development team consisting of Mechanical, Electrical Designers, Project managers. You will be involved in NPI (New Product Introduction) and supporting design and development of conveyors, sorters, their components and accessories in accordance with customer needs and valid company procedures.
You will be building our local testing laboratory and choosing test equipment’s and instrumentations to validate product designs. You will use your creativity to develop testing concepts for a leading industry and work hands-on with products to confirm that they meet customer requirements and needs. As a Test Engineer you will be engaged in full product lifecycle, from inception to final product. You will work with a cross functional team to develop product test plans, then execute to test products through the development cycle. You will investigate and analyze test implementation problems to root cause, propose the fix, then verify & validate the solution.
• Participate in Design Reviews
• Develop Standardized Test Plans
• Setup Test Cells and Equipment
• Setup Controls and Data Acquisition
• Collect Test Data
• Test/Product Debug
• Verification and Validation
• Maintain Testing Schedules
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• Min 5 years´ experience in test engineering
• LabVIEW or other system design SW (simulation)
• English – B2+
• Proven track record developing test measurement and control systems in LabVIEW or other system design and development environment.
• Experience with PLCs, controls and instrumentation and/or data acquisition systems
• Experience with material handling equipment and/or industrial automation
• Individuals who take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
• Individuals that assemble facts from various areas, analyze data, and provide informed recommendations
• Multidisciplinary team experience
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Competitive salary.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
• Expert leaders to support your professional development.
• Possibility to participate on big projects for number 1 customers all over the world
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.