Software Test Engineer I - AEROSPACE
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Software Test Engineer to join our Verification and Validation team in Brno. Become an integral member of a Verification and Validation department responsible for testing of modern software developed in R&D center in Brno. From big aircrafts to Urban Air Mobility vehicles, you will make sure our products are shaping the future of flying.
• Verification and validation of real-time embedded control aviation software
• Testing and documentation of the software in accordance with aerospace guideline
• Development of tools to aid in the software testing
• University degree in engineering field
• Motivation is the key for us – are you looking to develop your career in an international aerospace company? This is the role for you!
• Knowledge of C/C++, Python
• Good command of English language
• Capability and willingness to travel
• EU or US citizenship
• Knowledge of MATLAB/Simulink
• Experience in development of real-time embedded software is a plus
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
• Being part of an established multicultural team with solid know-how in aerospace field
• Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using outstanding technology
• Extra-week of holiday, semi-flexible working hours
• Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
If you feel like this is the role for you, hit the Apply button now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.