Sr Systems Engineer Supervisor - AEROSPACE
The future is what we make it.
Whether we’re turning mustard seeds into fuel, creating quantum algorithms or making taxis fly, our software engineering team is home to the world’s foremost technological talent. We want software engineers who not only have a solid foundation in coding, development, designing, testing and even hacking, but who also have a passion for empowering the world and making it a better place for everyone – today and tomorrow
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Sr Systems Engineer Supervisor to join our Aerospace team in Brno. You will manage team of technical specialist, ensure proper utilization, performance, and growth of the team.
From Compact Fly-By-Wire to Flight Control Systems, you will be participating on defining future of flying and mobility all over the world.
The Tech Behind Urban Air Mobility - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5txgIyLkQt8
UK-based Vertical Aerospace has chosen Honeywell’s compact fly-by-wire system for its next urban air mobility vehicle.
Learn about the company’s vision and see its current prototype, the Seraph, in action here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFqL2ovnIds&ab_channel=HoneywellAerospace
• Manage team in aerospace organization
• Responsibility for resource review process within the department
• Supporting strategy for the department
• Interviewing and hiring new talents
• Communicate key milestones and program information to stakeholders
• Ensure robust project planning and scheduling
• Manage resource allocations
• Track project tasks and milestones
• Be a process improvement champion
• Provide process and technical mentoring and coaching
• University degree in engineering field
• 5 years’ working experience in engineering field out of which 3 years in leading engineering teams
• Overview of various development methodologies (agile, waterfall)
• Experience in project management
• Knowledge of avionics systems
• Advanced command of English language
• You must hold EU citizenship in order to meet applicable Export License conditions for given projects
• Ability to make decisions while fully taking responsibility for the associated risks
• Excellent communications skills (both written and oral)
• Strong organizational skills and analytical ability
• Commitment to develop long term professional career in Honeywell Aerospace
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation
• Possibility to work with unique technology and shape the future of aerospace
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
• Being part of an established multicultural team with solid know-how in aerospace field
• Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using outstanding technology
• Extra-week of holiday, semi-flexible working hours
• Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.