Junior R&D Engr/Scientist
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a R&D Engr/Scientist II to join our Navigation and Radar team in Brno, Czech Republic. The team is focused on development and expertise in the area of radar and navigation systems for research programs.
• Contribute to the development of airborne radar and navigation solutions (GPS, Galileo, Inertial Systems, etc.)
• Design and verify signal and image processing algorithms typical for radars and radio navigation systems including filtering and fusion
• Use ingenuity and creativity to develop solutions for complex problem statements
• Support validation activities (including flight tests), hands-on integration and data post-processing
• Prepare technical documentation and presentations to internal and external customers
• Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering with emphasis in radar and navigation or related fields
• Automotive or aerospace background for example internships during studies, or uni projects
• Excellent command of the English language is mandatory
• Matlab and / or Simulink experience is a must
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Competitive salary.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
• Expert leaders to support your professional development.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.