The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Be part of Intelligrated team that is a leading North American-based provider of intelligent automated material handling solutions that drive fulfillment productivity for retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers around the world. Through a broad portfolio of automation equipment, software, service and support, Intelligrated solutions give businesses a competitive edge and optimize operational performance through increased flexibility, efficiency and accuracy.
Be a part of fast-growing and most prospering business these days related to growing e-commerce area all over the world!
As a Proposal Manager – Engineer you will be responsible for coordinating requirements between customer, lifecycle sales and various business entities. You will create and maintain the proposal process schedule, Assure proposal document accuracy prior to delivery to customer or Update pricing document (PRD) during the pricing approval process.
• Technical background or education in engineering/technical area (mechanical, mechatronic, electrical, electronic etc.)
• Bachelors degree
• Good verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to coordinate actions with other teams (estimating department, legal, finance, sales).
• Fluent English
• Strong organizational and communication skills, strong numerical aptitude
• Willingness to adapt to change in processes and provide process improvements
• Technical experience
• Familiarity with Salesforce and SharePoint
• Aptitude to take on additional roles and responsibilities within the group if needed
• Ability to work both independently and within a team
• Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
• Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
• Ability to work in fast paced environment
• A dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Professional development plans including training and further career opportunities.
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation.
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.