Mechanical Design Engineer II
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join our diverse, international team in Brno.
You will be creating mechanical design and manufacturing documentation of power and control electronics packaging and cooling solutions for aerospace applications.
You will be cooperating with larger project team to capture and understand requirements, and to demonstrate compliance of the final solution. You will be participating on prototype assembly and testing of final product.
• Degree in mechanical engineering or related technical field
• At least 2 years’ experience in mechanical design engineering or associated field
• Experience with Siemens NX, SolidWorks or similar
• Good level of English
• Eager to get involved in hands-on work
• Good communicational skills
• Ability to work independently in a fast pace and deadline driven environment
• Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.