Advanced Mechanical Design Engineer
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for an Advanced Mechanical Design Engineer to join our diverse, international team in Brno.
You will be creating mechanical design and manufacturing documentation of various technologies in the field of electric actuation products in aerospace, including power and control electronics packaging and cooling.
You are assumed to lead technical activities on mechanical work packages from project start to the final product. You will be responsible for negotiation, capturing and maintaining requirements for the mechanical portion of the project, as well as compliance demonstration. You will be participating on prototype assembly and testing of final product.
• Degree in mechanical engineering or related technical field
• At least 4 years’ experience in mechanical design engineering or associated field
• Experience with leading testing, small projects and fulfilling customer requirements
• Experience with Siemens NX, SolidWorks or similar
• Good level of English
• Experience with simulations and structural analysis
• Good communicational skills and
• Interested to work in fast paced, global business environment
• Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.