Lead Collections Administrator with German-SPS
We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with outstanding potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
• Drive timely collections and reduce AFDA
• Understand past due drivers
• Ability to work across functions (Ext Customers, Project Managers, Sales, Billings, etc)
• Guide decision making (i.e. credit limit adjustment, hold, etc.)
• Perform variance analysis (weekly cash actuals vs forecast, etc.)
• Drive continuous improvement and process documentation
• Participate in internal audits (write-off documentation, etc.)
• Generate adhoc reports (Customer statements, credit limits, etc.)
Host AR/AFDA meetings
• 3+ years of collections experience
• Good oral and written communication in English and German
• Good analytical skills
• Ability to present complex analysis with clarity
• Degree in Finance/Accounting
• Knowledge of Oracle / Excel (pivot tables)
• Good change management skills
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Competitive salary.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
• Expert leaders to support your professional development.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.