Business development manager
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We are a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Business development manager to join the Honeywell Building Technology sales team in Prague.
In this role, you will be responsible for the demand generation with responsibilities including the creation, development and maintenance of long-term end users, consultants, and contractor accounts; and ensuring the ongoing specification of Honeywell Partner Channel products down all business channels, (indirect, direct and service). The role requires extensive travel, primarily to customer sites but also to Honeywell office locations.
- Identify potential new end users, consultants and contractors and convert them to long term Honeywell Partner Channel products and services.
- Drive Business development focused on end users, consultants and contractors where found to be beneficial to the business.
- Increase the share of wallet for Honeywell products and services with current end users.
- Research, find and develop new markets and applications to improve sales.
- Establish new business relationships and nurture existing ones, to drive long-term sales growth.
- Work closely with a team of account managers and solution architects to win sales – while owning the end-to-end sales opportunity.
- Drive NPI evangelisation activities to increase in a sustainable manner adoption rate.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events to promote Honeywell products and services.
- Organize workshops, webinars and trainings with key end users, consultants, and contractors.
- Contribute to BMS strategy and implementation via research efforts and business development
- Participate in the brand development by creating content to be published in all main communication channels in order to expand network, influence and solution awareness.
- Keep the CRM system up-to-date with all pre-sales related activity including, but not limited to, projects, technical profile, customer visits, account plans. Take responsibility for the data integrity in the system.
- A professional salesperson with a proven track record of developing business directly with key end-users, consultants and main contractors.
- First-class presentation skills and analytical skills.
- Commercial and Technical appreciation of BMS control systems,
Knowledge of the HVAC controls market.
- Subject Matter Expert in one vertical.
- The confidence, drive and energy to sell BMS control solutions.
- Strong team player, highly motivated and self-reliant.
- Strong commercial background/awareness.
- Fully IT literate
- Communicative Czech, Slovak or Hungarian
- Fluent in English
- University degree
- Sales or marketing background
- Dynamic and creative international work environment.
- Competitive salary and sales incentives.
- Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
- Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
- Daily use of foreign languages.
- Expert leaders to support your professional development.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.