We are looking for a Senior Advanced Electrical Engineer who will join our Honeywell Industrial Safety business unit, specifically the Salisbury Assessment Solutions team for Arc-Flash Safety assessments. The position will be located in the Czech Republic, Brno.
HOW YOUR FUTURE ROLE WILL LOOK LIKE?
This person is the face of Honeywell and will be working onsite and interacting with several contacts within our customers organization including end-users. The primary purpose of this position will be to support the business with customer facing projects. Activities will be focused primarily on power system studies, calculations and potentially design.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performs professional, technical and administrative duties related to electrical engineering with an emphasis on power systems and arc flash hazard analysis.
• Performs power system analysis, including short-circuit; reactive power compensation, reliability and protective device coordination.
• Prepares plans including schedules, budgets, and personnel requirements for solving tasks identified by management. Initiates, directs, and performs work required to solve the tasks.
• Ability to travel 50% and work remotely.
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering.
• Proven years of working experience with AutoCAD and MS Office in the Electrical Field
• Previous experience with the use of analysis software
• Experience in electrical design/installation related to industrial or commercial power systems
• Use of Analysis Software such as ETAP, SKM or Easy Power
• The Decree No. 50 - Registered Professional Engineer or the ability to become registered within 2 years
• Occupational safety and health knowledge.
• Experience in teaching courses related to Arc Flash and Shock Hazard Awareness
• Maintain continuous improvement related to software applications and business processes.
• Maintain Professional Engineering License including attending required code updated classes.
• Expert leaders to support your professional development.
• Competitive salary.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
• Contributory pension scheme
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical foot ware, hairdresser or restaurants
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.