SW Engineer for Aerospace Navigation
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
We have an opportunity for a Software Engineer to join our Aerospace team in Brno. Join a team that designs, develops, and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell Technology Solutions. You will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
Software Engineer – Aerospace Navigation responsibilities
• Requirements and design
• Software architecture and coding
• Integration, Certification, Test, Verification and Validation
• Feature Definition
• Customer Support
• Analytical skills & software development skills
• Bachelor´s degree in Engineering, preferred areas: Mechatronics, Electrotechnics, or Computer Science
• Ability to code in multiple languages (C, C++)
• Basic knowledge of Embedded systems development
• Proficient in English
• Knowledge of scripting languages (Python, etc.)
• Knowledge of SW development life-cycle
• Global team collaboration mindset
• Knowledge of Configuration management for SW development
• Knowledge of industrial development standards
• Expert leaders to support your professional development.
• Competitive salary.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
• Contributory pension scheme
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical foot ware, hairdresser, or restaurants
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.