Advanced Systems Engineer for Navigation Avionics
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
We have an opportunity for an Advanced Systems Engineer to join our Aerospace team in Brno. Join a team that designs, develops, and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell Technology Solutions. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life.
Advanced Systems Engineer responsibilities
• Perform technical planning, system integration, verification, cost and risk, and supportability analyses for total systems
• Perform analyses at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation and maintenance
• Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints
• Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detailed trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications
• Actively identify new technological opportunities that will help achieve incremental or step change improvements
• Bachelor´s degree in Engineering, preferred areas: Software, Electrical, or Computer Science
• Proven working experience in technical engineering (in area: mechanical, civil, electronics)
• Experience with embedded systems, application software development and design/test automation
• Proficient in English
• Knowledge of inertial / satellite navigation systems and/or aircraft data acquisition systems and/or air data systems and/or radar altimeter systems is more than welcome
• Familiarity with aircraft / ground systems installation, maintenance, and interface definition
• Courage, innovative thinking, strong engineer background
• Proficiency in C, Matlab Simulink, or similar system description language
• Knowledge of product and program lifecycle
• Strong organizational skills and analytical ability, self – starter, motivated to take initiative and able to work independently
• Expert leaders to support your professional development.
• Competitive salary.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
• Contributory pension scheme
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical foot ware, hairdresser or restaurants
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.