We are currently looking for a new member for the position Mechanical Engineer II (mid-level) for our HONEYWELL INTELLIGRATED development team in Brno.
Honeywell Intelligrated is a leading, single-source provider of automated material handling solutions and intelligent software that drive fulfillment efficiency for retailers, manufacturers, and logistics providers around the world. Through a broad portfolio of automation equipment, warehouse execution system software, services and support, our solutions give businesses a driven edge in increasingly sophisticated commerce and fulfillment environments.
Learn more at: https://www.intelligrated.com/en
How your future role will look like?
Our mechanical engineers perform a variety of vital mechanical engineering work involving the planning, configuring and execution of conveyor system projects for large distribution centers. You will be responsible for the technical quality and efficiency of the mechanical design.
Your key responsibilities
• Creates and verifies layout, detail, air, load, structural drawings, schematics and equipment orders as applicable to the project.
• Plans equipment layout, material flow, and measures to maintain efficient and safe utilization of resources and equipment on projects as assigned
• Works with other engineering fields in the development and application of material handling equipment and solutions
• May potentially direct and coordinate building of prototypes. Confers with research and other specialists to clarify and resolve problems found during execution; prepares design modifications
• Performs calculations (e.g to compute angles, weights, dimensions, etc) and prepares detailed multi-view drawings based on engineering data and standard references
• Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent technical degree
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
• Proficiency in English language
• Material handling or related experience
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to learn new technologies
• An open, creative and collaborative personality
• Eagerness to get involved in hands-on work
• Proficiency in AutoCAD
• Ability to travel up to 40-45% for project needs
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Expert leaders to support your professional development.
• Possibility to participate on big projects for number 1 customers all over the world
• Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.