Senior Business System Analyst
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Sr Business Systems Analyst to join our team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity in Brno location. Deliver world class IT supply chain solutions in manufacturing area by configuring systems, fit-gap analysis, design & develop the solutions as required to improve the manufacturing processes including automation of processes
• Requirements gathering, fit-gap analysis, functional solution design, solution testing & deployment
• Support business users with resolution of applications functional issues that include troubleshooting, reporting, documentation, workflow and access
• Create & maintain functional documentation for new or existing global & standard solutions
• Support periodic technology upgrades, enhancements & bug fixes
• Manage change through solution adoption demos, solution feedback, regular communication & trainings of key business users
• Experience 7+ years in the field
• Functional experience in Oracle Applications R12 ERP implementations
• Experience in Work in Process and Bill of Material modules, experience in Inventory, Planning, Engineering or Purchasing modules
• Bachelor’s Degree equivalent or higher
• Ability to articulate and communicate action plans with senior leadership effectively
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering
• Engineering/Configure to order (ETO/CTO) manufacturing domain experience desirable
• Extensive manufacturing domain experience
• Extensive Oracle manufacturing experience
• Some project management experience is desirable
• Strong collaboration, negotiation, and presentation skills
• A dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Professional development plans including training and further career opportunities.
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation.
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.