AEROSPACE ELECTRICAL DESIGN - Electronic Design Engineer
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for AEROSPACE ELECTRICAL DESIGN – Electronic Design Engineer II to join our AEROSPACE PLATFORM ELECTRICAL DESIGN CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE team in BRNO.
Few words from the Engineering Manager: “We would like to welcome new colleagues in our Platform Electrical Design family who could be proud of their products that flies in brand new aircrafts, not only around the world, but also on the Earth’s orbit. All enthusiastic engineers with analogue/digital or power supply design knowledge are great fit to our worldwide team, but also fresh graduates who wants to learn and technically grow within such unique environment. The most beautiful thing on our work is uniqueness of products we create. Come and learn what is Honeywell Aerospace Platform Electrical Design team.“
AEROSPACE ELECTRICAL DESIGN – Electronic Design Engineer II responsibilities
• Electrical design in analogue/digital or power supply domain
• Simulations, analyses and real-time measurements in our laboratories
• Maintenance of entire PBA life cycle together with probable improvements
• Ensuring we are aligned with latest Honeywell’s roadmaps of hardware development, new technologies, or re-usable designs
• Do you like mentoring and sharing Lessons Learned with other peers? Then you already are one of us!
• Master’s degree in Microelectronics, Radioelectronics, Power Electronics, or related field
• Proven experience in electrical design engineering segment, AERO domain is not a key – we will train you
• Meet or become eligible for security/export requirements to work on US and Canadian programs
• Written, verbal and presentation skills that will support your ideas, at least on English level B2
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation
• Complex technical learning curriculum for our new employees with local and international mentors
• Mentor/Mentee program that will fit your technical focus
• Design for Six Sigma Certification // Green belt
• Very well-equipped laboratory which every engineer will enjoy
• Friendly and welcoming team who will introduce you all the secrets of Aerospace Electrical Design practices
• Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants