Application Engineer I - AEROSPACE
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We are currently looking for an Application Engineer to join our Aerospace team in Brno.
In this role, you will work closely with the local Engineering team in a dynamic environment, supporting our current running applications and databases. You will be responsible for basic operations, maintenance and supporting internal and external customers, in addition to executing programming activities on internal systems.
• Collaboration with the Engineering team to identify problems in current applications & databases, ideas for improvement, and changes to be made.
• Carrying out programming activities on internal systems, to resolve errors or make improvements.
• Design and coding in C++, PHP and Java
• Software integration
• IT administration and support – including database upgrades, adding additional users, supporting IT infrastructure.
• University degree (field of study: Electronics, Information Technology etc.)
• Experienced in using MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint and MS Word.
• Knowledge of SQL, PHP, JAVA
• Knowledge of IT, Infrastructure SW & HW
• Knowledge user support and server administration
• Customer-oriented personality
• Willingness to work in a teaming environment with members located in many Aerospace locations across the globe
• Good interpersonal skills
• Self-starter motivated with ability to work in a well-adapted and virtual environment
• Ability to be flexible and willing to assume a various support role
• Dedication to develop a long-term professional career in Honeywell Aerospace
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
• Being part of an established team with solid know-how in aerospace field
• Professional development plans within international company
• Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.