Systems Engr I - integrated flight deck system
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Is your dream to work in Aerospace field? Do you want to support system design activities (development, verification and validation) for actual programs? Testing your product on SITS-bench sounds good? Join us at Honeywell and become a #futureshaper.
• Requirements Management: Analysis and translation of customer requirements/industry standard into system & equipment level specifications
• Preparation of specification documents including, hardware and software requirement specifications, ICD’s = Interface Control Documents, traceability & impact analysis of changes to the requirements
• Design and Oversight Implementation: Close co-operation with hardware and software design/development teams to ensure requirements are implemented efficiently and are testable and verifiable
• Verification and Certification Support: A significant contribution to the certification group in its preparation of verification and certification documents including requirements traceability
• Contribution to new products through interaction with system architects, hardware and software designers, system integration engineers and project Engineers
• Identifying components from the entire system in order to be able to load SW to the HW box
• Robustness testing (trying to break the system), to ensure the tests are repeatable
• Writing and executing system integration test plans and procedures on a box level
You must have
• Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science
• Previous professional experience with hardware and/or software development
• Must be familiar with requirements capture and management
• Knowledge of system/software/hardware development processes
• Excellent use of English language
• Familiarity with aircraft installation, maintenance and interface definition and previous exposure to highly critical systems BIT (Built In Test) is a plus
• Excellent communications skills and customer oriented attitude
• Extremely reliable, trustworthy, with high ethical standards
• Experience with databases and version control systems is a plus (DOORS, PVCS Dimensions, ClearCase or otherwise)
• A dynamic and creative international work environment
• Professional development plans including training and further career opportunities, supported by experienced leaders
• Competitive salary
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.