Collections Specialist with Italian
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Collections Specialist with Italian to join the HPS Finance team in Prague. As part of a dynamic, international team, your focus will be on interactions with Honeywell’s Italian-speaking customers – assisting with business-to-business invoices and payments. Training will be provided for newer candidates starting out on their journey in finance, and new challenges will be available for more experienced applicants.
- Responsible for all collection activities of customer portfolios.
- Activities include establishing and maintaining contact with customers concerning open invoices, looking at payment trends and history, assisting in dispute resolution, and timely contacting of customers regarding collection issues.
- Responsible for the accurate cash receipts forecast on the assigned portfolio(s).
- Responsible for ensuring collection and forecast metrics are achieved on the assigned portfolio(s).
- Build relationships with relevant business partners to ensure a smooth cooperation between collection department and the business(es) that own the assigned portfolios.
- Actively participate in Cash Calls.
- Up to date customer reconciliation of accounts.
- Strong command of Italian and English.
- Direct experience in a finance, accounting, or customer experience role.
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Goal-oriented, motivated self-starter, with excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle several tasks.
- Excellent oral and written skills with the ability to deal tactfully, confidently, and ethically with both internal and external customers.
- Strong PC skills with proficiency in Excel and experience with other Microsoft Office products: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access
- Knowledge of SAP A/R systems a plus.
- Multifaceted and creative work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Professional development plans including training and further career opportunities.
- A learning-based environment, offering opportunities to develop your hard and soft skills.
- Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
If this is your desired role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.