Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell is charging into the IoT revolution with the establishment of Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE), building on our heritage of invention and deep, on-the-ground industry expertise. HCE is the leading disruptor, building and connecting software solutions to streamline and centralize the assets, people and processes that help our customers make smarter, more accurate business decisions.
HCE provides cloud-based Enterprise Performance Management offerings in a variety of domains such as Buildings, Industrial Plants and Aero enabling customers with faster innovation, efficient operations and maximizing the value of their assets. Powering all the HCE offerings is the underlying platform -- Honeywell Forge which provides an open and extensible foundation to unify operations and leverage the innovative capabilities consistently across the customer business units.
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software functions within Honeywell HCE. You will use your experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
• Perform software development using Java and testing within an Agile/DevOps framework
• Involve in all phases of software development with a focus on delivering software feature story-points
• Provide analytical support and technical advice during the conceptualization, development, and implementation phases
• Review and evaluate systems and software for adherence to standards, guidelines
• Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback and correct defects
• Evaluate code to ensure it is valid, meets industry standards and is compatible with devices or operation systems
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree related to software development
• 5 years of software experience using Java
YOU MUST HAVE
• Experience delivering software in an Agile/Scrum environment.
• Knowledge of Spring and Hibernate frameworks
• Knowledge of relational databases and SQL.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in building REST APIs.
• Familiarity with build and CI/CD Frameworks and tools including Maven, Jenkins/Bamboo, Github/Bitbucket and Docker.
• Experience with unit and functional testing tools.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of test-driven development.
• Diverse and global teaming and collaboration.
• Experience with web application security and understanding of basic cryptography as a plus.
• Making timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
• Analytical influencer with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
• Competitive salary
• Benefit package including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using outstanding technology under the leadership of experienced manager
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.