Software Engineer II – Flight Control Systems - AEROSPACE
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We are currently looking for a Software Engineer for a team developing Flight Control systems for a broad portfolio of customers. From large aircraft to the Urban Air Mobility segment, you will be an active and integral member of a team contributing to achieving our goals to define the future in Aerospace. You will also generate creative solutions in work situations; you will have a chance to try different and novel ways to look after problems and implement new solutions.
If you are seeking a job where you can contribute to exciting projects, then we would like to welcome you to discover for yourself why a career with Honeywell is the opportunity you've been looking for.
• Requirements, software architecture and design
• Software coding and Integration
• Software testing and validation
• Support internal and external customers working with teams around the world
• Product and technology innovation
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering
• Experience in programming in C
• Team spirit
• English language is essential as you will be in touch with engineers in the USA
• You must be eligible to work in the EU or hold US citizenship
• Understanding various software development lifecycle
• Experience with C# and Python is very valuable
• Awareness of embedded development
• Demonstrated ability to develop efficient and high-quality software
• Knowledge of software configuration management and suggesting changes in management practices
• You foster a diverse and global partnership
• Effective communication skills
• Expert leaders to support your professional development
• Chance to define your career with global company
• Dynamic and creative international work environment
• Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using outstanding technology
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
• Benefit package including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.