The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We are currently looking for a member of our team for an eLearning Developer position for our HONEYWELL INTELLIGRATED team in Brno.
Honeywell Intelligrated is a leading, single-source provider of automated material handling solutions and intelligent software that drive fulfillment efficiency for retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers around the world. Through a broad portfolio of automation equipment, warehouse execution system software, services, and support, our solutions give businesses a driven edge in increasingly sophisticated commerce and fulfillment environments.
Learn more at: https://www.intelligrated.com/en
How your future role will look like?
As an eLearning Developer for material handling equipment for Honeywell Intelligrated, you will implement instructor-led training courses based upon technical documentation for technical and non-technical audiences. Typical training audiences contain primarily industrial maintenance professionals specific to material handling. Assess current training curriculum and update as required. Coordinate and deliver training and safety best practices as needed. Strong focus on Material handling systems, as well as mechanical/electrical maintenance and industrial operations.
• Prepare and deliver training
• Understand Training Needs
• Measure Training Efficiency
• Facilitate Training Courses
• Build Training Content
• Estimated travel at 70%
• Extensive knowledge and working experience in industrial material handling, maintenance and operations environments
• Excellent communication skills in English (written and oral)
• Strong computer literacy
• Ability to travel up to 70%
• Proficiency in English
• Technical university degree
• Proficiency in German or French
• Comfortable presenting and speaking to an audience
• Excellent writing and editing skills
• Maintenance experience within a distribution/fulfilment or manufacturing facility
• Ability to adapt to evolving products and technology
• Experience as a trainer/educator for technical products
• An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
• Experience working with software and systems such as SharePoint, PowerPoint, MS Teams, Zoom
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Expert leaders to support your professional development
• Possibility to participate in big projects for number 1 customers all over the world
• Competitive salary
• Contributory pension scheme
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical foot ware, hairdresser, or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.