HR Services Administrator - German language
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Sr HR Services Administrator to join our team in Prague. You will act as a HRS specialist and work with internal & external customers, business leaders and take care of the timely delivery of the high quality customer service in line with Honeywell processes and policies.
This position main focus is on the country assigned and will closely co-operate with the local HRS team and all related department and also work with different Service Hubs. You will be responsible to fulfil wide range of HRS operation related tasks from admin to projects according to the Service Catalog & Service Level Agreement.
What will you do?
• On-boarding administration (including but not limited to contract preparation, track progress, induction and all necessary arrangements);
• Contract preparation and modifications;
• Exit administration;
• Employee letters (e.g. verification letters);
• Medical and benefits administration;
• Time attendance
• Payroll preparation
What you need
• German Language proficiency (min. C1 level) - you will use German daily in all aspects of work related situations
• English (B1) – comfortable user
• Min. High School Diploma
• MS Word and MS Excel – advanced user
What can we offer you?
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Competitive salary.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
• Expert leaders to support your professional development.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.