Payroll Specialist with German
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Payroll specialist with German. to join our team in Prague. The team provides payroll support to ensure employees get paid on time, every time by verifying data accuracy and meeting compliance. Apply your creativity and problem-solving techniques to resolve critical employee issues. Utilize your payroll functional expertise to align critical human resources principles with Honeywell strategic objectives.
Join a team delivering right and fast payroll solutions for Honeywell while maintaining integrity and compliance.
Add value to the team by utilizing your analytical capabilities and attention to detail when creating cross-functional partnerships. Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere Human Resources organization.
• Responsibility for payroll compliance and payroll accuracy according to the German legislation
• Communication with authorities regarding social insurance, health insurance, and taxes (EEs registrations, reports)
• Control payroll calculated through our SAP payroll system
• Prepare and make the reconciliation of payroll reports before bank files are generated
• Reconcile various post payroll reports
• Manage final payroll settlement based on data received from stakeholders
• Support various internal and external audits
• Processing of requests from employees, HR, HRS, and Finance Department, ensuring the satisfaction of internal customers
• Support continuous improvement of what we deliver in accordance with our HOS principles.
• Active participation in payroll and non-payroll projects which impact payroll activities
• Active participation during payroll integrations (from data collections to final testing)
• Follow up on Legal watch in sync with the country team
• Request / follow up on Technical IT tickets to update SAP production payroll system to ensure Legal compliance in sync with our Global payroll team based in Bangalore
• Part of testing and validation changes managed on our SAP payroll system by our HRIT team
• Payroll knowledge of the supported country
• 2 - 3 years experience in a similar role
• Microsoft Excel knowledge
• Fluency in German and English
• German Labor law knowledge
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
• SAP knowledge
• Dynamic and creative international work environment
• Competitive salary
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.