Mechanical Lead Estimator SPS
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Be part of Intelligrated team that is creating Intelligrated solutions for Warehouses and Logistics Centers. You will be responsible for design and estimation of the project’s cost. You will apply your expertise and knowledge to find innovative and cost-effective means to apply equipment, processes, and technologies to the design and operation of the proposed solutions for clients. You will design and develop new ideas and solutions the meet or exceed customer requests in both new and existing material handling systems in distribution centers.
The Intelligrated headquarters is in the the US and Honeywell is the biggest player in the North American market. The team is currently rapidly growing in Germany, Czech Republic and Poland. The teams are closely cooperating to successfully expand to CEE market. Learning know-how on technologies from US colleagues and aligning with Brno R&D team on how to execute the project.
Learn more at:
The position will require to
• Cooperation with the Layout team on the technical drawing documentation
• Communication with the customer to identify their specifications
• Identifying the cost of the solution
• Market observation, benchmarking, special activities Marketing e.g. fair appearances
• Handling of the complete sales process (Consulting, specification of customer requirements, defining of technical solutions, cost calculation, sales price calculation, preparation of quotations, negotiations, contract review, preparation of order confirmations, order management, support of cost- and on-time order processing, claim management)
• Monitoring compliance with preliminary costing and budget
• Create customer presentations
• Timely processing of inquiries and orders
• General data management and archiving of project data
You must have
• A proven technical expertise and knowledge in engineering (preferably mechatronics or mechanics)
• Experience in sales and customer consulting, negotiation skills and project management (preferably in sales back office – creating technical concepts and estimations)
• Confident appearance in negotiations with customers national/international
• Great communication skills
• English language skills
Nice to Have
• Bachelors or master’s degree in engineering
• Industrial automation experience
• German language skills
• Ability to work independently
• Willingness to learn new technologies
What we offer:
• Opportunity to growth, professionally and personally
• Technical trainings (in Germany and US) and possibility to learn new thing
• Dynamic and creative international work environment
• Competitive salary
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.