ERP M&A Program Manager Corporate
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
This role will play an important role in the Honeywell IT ERP Deploy/Enhance team. This team is part of the Global Honeywell IT and delivers several hundred ERP projects globally within Honeywell each year. Team drives implementation and rationalization of CORE ERP systems as well as enhancing their functionality.
· Lead individual ERP M&A Due Dilligence projects including estimation, planning, architecture and functional design.
· Drive ERP Due Dilligence process through data driven questionnaires, historical projects lessons learned
· Align with other non-ERP towers and business stakeholders on integration approach
· Work with ERP Deployment team on handover from due diligence to integration Kick Off
· Continuously improve ERP M&A methodology, KPIs, MOS
· Maintain M&A pipeline & data quality/integrity
· Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline or equivalent work experience
· 5 to 10 years of experience as IT Project Manager, ERP Analyst or similar
· Experience in project management process, methods and tools application PMP and/or ITIL certification
· Experience in Agile and Waterfall methods
· Experience in delivering SAP programs / projects.
· Experience in estimating and budgeting, capex/opex, TCO, resource planning
· Understanding of logistic and manufacture processes
· Understanding of greater ERP Landscape inc. ecommerce, handheld devices, warehouse management, logistic connectors
· Strong communication skills and stakeholder engagement, IT Business partnering skills
· Experience in performing due diligence in M&A welcome
· Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations, forward looking with a holistic approach, consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity, ability to execute in time pressure, drive "fast and right" results in matrixed environment
· Global exposure, work within a global ERP SAP TEAM
· A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation
· Competitive salary
· Benefit package including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
· Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using outstanding technology
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. You will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
JOB ID: HRD119700
Category: Information Technology
Location: Turanka 1387/100,Brno,BRNO-MĚSTO,62700,Czech Republic