Software Engineer – C++
Join a team that designs, develops, and integrates highly complex software applications within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be an active and integral member of a small dedicated team that develops the next generation avionic system. We hope that you will also generate innovative solutions, try different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
How your role will look like?
As a SW Engineer, you will be cooperating on Aircraft Onboard Maintenance System that collects information from all airplane buses and detects defects and errors, filtrating and presenting only the most crucial to the pilots. The result of your work will help secure the safety of air transportation in the future! We are using Atlassian toolchain: Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo etc. You will be working with customers like Boeing, Airbus, British Aerospace Engineering, European Space Agency and others.
• Gathering requirements for assigned tasks
• SW Development of the next-gen avionics product
• Creation of the new code (no bug fixing!)
• Integration with other SW systems of the platform
• Creating Unit tests, verification and validation against requirements
• Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
• Good knowledge of C++
• Communicative level of English
• Suitable also for graduates
• Experience with embedded development
• Knowledge of other scripting languages (Python) is a plus
• Knowledge of Java is a plus
• Understanding software development lifecycle
• Ability to develop efficient and high-quality software
• Effective communicator
• Ability to gather, analyze and apply new information and concepts
• Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Competitive salary.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of the English language.
• Expert leaders to support your professional development.
• Possibility to travel to the USA
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.