Sales Support Specialist with German - Intelligrated
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
At a position of Sales Support Specialist (with German) for our Intelligrated department you will serve as the primary customer contact with regards to delivery dates of product orders. You will respond to inbound customer calls and email regarding order inquiry as to ship dates, problems, order changes, repairs and RMA's. You will assist other customer service associates with administrative duties. You will communicate with other departments such as Technical Support, Logistics, Manufacturing, Regional Sales Managers, Product Managers, etc., to resolve customer issues. You will support ordering processing including order entry, expediting orders, change orders, returns, monitoring order status and resolving discrepancies.
Responding to Order Status Inquiry
• Administrative Support of global Honeywell Customers, f.e. regular calls
• Order Processing – via ERP (submit for approvals and product planning)
• Close cooperation with sales and project management team
• Bc Degree at least (technical area is nice to have)
• Some experience in dealing with customer/s or customer accounts (not from „help desk“ support)
• Language Skills: German and English – fluent or advanced level
• Have experience with more structured company and processes
• Additional languages is a plus
• An attention to detail
• A bias for action
• An ability to work in a team
• A commitment to discovering ways to improve service
• An ability to work with limited direction
• Independent, flexible and communicative
Tools you will use:
• ERP – Oracle (advantage is to know some ERP – SAP etc.)
• Microsoft Project tool – PM tool (nice to have)
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development (agile training, Six Sigma Green Belt and PMP certification)
• A dynamic and creative international work environment
• Professional development plans including training and further career opportunities
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal
• allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
• JOB ID: req270283
• Category: Customer Experience
• Location: Turanka 1387/100,Brno,BRNO-MĚSTO,62700,Czech Republic