Software Engineer – Guidance and Navigation with C - HTS
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
We have an opportunity for a Software Engineer to join our Aerospace team in Brno.
Software Engineer – Guidance and Navigation responsibilities
• Become an integral member of the Brno Aerospace team, developing, and maintaining navigation avionics products
• Software architecture and coding in C and C++
• Creating and updating software requirements
• Ensuring the functional requirements, safety and certification criteria are optimally implemented
• Design documentation
• Verification and Validation of software
• Software Integration and troubleshooting of embedded platforms
• Engineering bachelor’s degree (software background) in Computer Science, Electrotechnics, Mechatronics or related fields
• Experience of coding with C at an intermediate level
• Elementary knowledge of C++ is a plus
• Basic knowledge of embedded systems development
• Intermediate level of English
• EU citizens are preferred (most of the projects are under export control)
• Knowledge of scripting languages (Python, etc.)
• Experience with full-cycle product development is an advantage
• A global team collaboration mindset, effective communication
• Knowledge of Configuration management for software development
• Knowledge of coding standards
• Matlab/Simulink knowledge
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Competitive salary.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
• Expert leaders to support your professional development.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.