Junior Software Developer for Aerospace - C - HTS
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
We have an opportunity for a Junior Software Developer to join our Aerospace team in Brno.
Junior Software Engineer responsibilities
• Design and development of the avionics equipment, particularly navigation products for commercial aircrafts
• Software architecture, requirements capture and coding in C and C++
• Act as integral member of the software development team with safety critical product expertise
• Software Integration and troubleshooting of embedded platforms
• Ensuring the functional requirements, safety and certification criteria are optimally implemented
• Interfacing with internal customers and stakeholders - business, research team and customer support team
• Innovations, improvements, ideas for new products and patents
• Courage and willingness to learn new things
• Good teamwork
• Bachelor’s degree
• EU Citizenship (due to export control product)
• SW background, good C proficiency, experience with embedded applications
• Knowledge of Python/C++/Matlab is a plus
• Experience with full-cycle product development is an advantage
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Competitive salary.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
• Expert leaders to support your professional development.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.