Human Resources Generalist
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We are a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
- limited contract: until June 2021
You will provide a broad range of HR support actions for achieving strategic objectives, including talent management, organization effectiveness (change management, leader effectiveness, organization design), and employee engagement.
Key Areas of Responsibilty and Roles?
- Regularly review the hiring process and practice to be effective for the Business;
- Cooperate with the Talent Acquisition team on understanding the Business plan and the right approach and process set up;
- Interview the Top candidates; coach Leaders in interviewing; give advice on hiring methods and practices, etc.
Performance and Talent Management:
- Drive the internal Performance and Talent management processes (HPD, MRR, Leadership planning, 360°, PIP, etc.);
- Effectively resolve disciplinary issues according to the local regulations;
- Proactively work with Top Talents - drive Individual development plans implementation and implement practices for working with Top Talents;
- Handle effectively internal transfers and promotions;
- Act as coach and confidant for Leaders - be able to give advise in People leadership while using Honeywell tools, processes, policies etc.
- Provide trainings on Honeywell tools and processes; motivate employee and managers population for using the tools.
- Advise on structure of particular Business;
- Be able to implement structural changes when Business is changing.
Labour Employee Relations:
- Resolve employee relations issues effectively;
- Conduct internal investigations in conjunction with the appropriate resources.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Advise on employee package based on the market practice and Honeywell policy - give advise in promotions, hiring, reward, recognition, etc.
- Set up the job leveling and appropriate salary structure in the particular Business.
HR processes and policies:
- Implement global, country and local processes and policies in the particular Business;
- Participate in country and local policies and processes creation;
- Set up interface with country HR support (admin, payroll, legal, etc.)
- Be responsible for having all processes effectively set up.
What Skills and Experience will you have?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field (preferably a Master's degree)
- Minimum 2 years of progressively growing Human Resources experience
- Ability to read and speak English at a proficient level
- Great understanding of current HR trends and of the local law and practices
- Experience at driving measurable results & improvements in an HR function
- Business partnering & analytical skills, Ability to mentor and provide feedback to employees at all levels
What we value?
- Multinational company experience and Project management skills
- Working independently and proactively on the right priorities
- Solution-oriented approach to challenges and problems
- Ability to build very good relationships with all stakeholders
- Ability to manage in a highly matrixed environment
If you believe this is the perfect role, then we'd love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.