Sr. Engineering Manager AEROSPACE
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
- Limited Contract
Honeywell is a global leader in the areas of technology and advanced manufacturing processes. In almost 100 countries around the world, about 132,000 employees develop and manufacture reliable and state-of-the-art-products in the fields of Aerospace, Transportation and Power Systems, Specialty Materials and Automation and Control Solutions.
Lead and develop a talented engineering team of senior professionals and managers responsible for the development of Honeywell's Cabin Management Systems (CMS) products. You will leverage your technical experience and skills to guide your team in the investigation and solution of challenging technical problems. You will use your leadership skills to motivate teams that are designing new or modifying existing products and processes, integrating them together and delivering complex customer solutions focused on functionality, commonality and cost. By collaborating with customers and broader engineering teams, you will balance team workload and drive exceptional team performance with high impact for the business.
• Employee development
• Implement standards, processes and tools
• Design Workload Planning & Execution Oversight
• Ensure Robust Processes
• Partner with customers, product owners and sales
• Talent management
• Strategy development
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering
• Significant Engineering Management experience
• Solid knowledge of Aerospace products adn industry and process technologies
• Min of 5 years of engineering experience
• Some demonstrated leadership experience in overseeing entry to senior level professionals
• Proven track of leading teams to successful project delivery
• Track record of driving improvements to team performance through team coaching & high impact work practices
• Extensive collaborative work with partners enabling teams to exceed expectations on work delivery and timelines
• Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
• Ability to consistently make timely decisions and balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness, even in the face of complexity
• Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get