Key Account Manager - Intelligrated SPS
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Honeywell is a global leader in the areas of technology and advanced manufacturing processes. In almost 100 countries around the world, about 132,000 employees develop and manufacture reliable and state-of-the-art-products in the fields of Aerospace, Transportation and Power Systems, Specialty Materials and Automation and Control Solutions.
Honeywell Intelligrated is committed to helping retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers build smarter distribution and fulfillment operations. By employing the ideal mix of automation, software and labor, our reliable, high-performance solutions optimize productivity and deliver fast, accurate fulfillment to match the speed of modern commerce. Backed by innovative design, industry-leading automation equipment and intelligent warehouse execution software, we're helping customers make the most of their existing facilities while helping them along their journeys of digital transformation. Our customers enjoy the benefits of the industry's most comprehensive lifecycle support services, reliable project execution and a company-wide commitment to deliver on promises.
Currently we are looking for a Channel Account Manager
to join our team within Honeywell Intelligrated (Transnorm GmbH) to be based in Brno, Czech Republic.
What will you be doing?
• Effectively supporting the partners, strategic accounts, end-users and designer in the assigned territory;
• Providing support and helps them prioritize, plan work and focus on sales goals. Working on tenders, specs sheets & quotation on time;
• Tracking the new projects and working closely with HON SBGs in the assigned territory;
• Providing support for trade shows, training sessions, and market activities;
• Meeting or exceed the territory’s sales and profit goals for new product launches, integrator penetration, and overall quota;
• Informing the company of any notable market developments regarding customers and competitors;
• Updating project information and event tracking in our sales database;
• Creating an annual business plan that is to be reviewed on a quarterly basis;
• Creating clear objectives for driving sales with key partners; developing positive working relationships with distributors/VARs;
• Incorporate the effective use of Honeywell sales tools, and other resources provided;
• Identifing specific sources of incremental growth to achieve goals, think out of the box;
• Educating and motivating the distributor sales force on current and new product launches, programs, promotions, and sales tools, and provide them with sales assistance;
• Monitoring distributor sales progress; provide them feedback via periodic business reviews
YOU MUST HAVE:
• Proven minimum 3 years successful track record in a sales position in the electronic security market;
• Experience with Installer, System Integrators, Distributors, Designers; Additional experience with General contractor and end user is advantage
• Master’s degree in business or marketing;
• IT knowledge;
• A team-oriented person, leading by example, confident & humble;
• Good networking abilities and extremely well organized;
• Enthusiastic, Self-motivated, High-Energy, Competitive Nature and Passionate about Leading and Winning;
• Experience with Salesforce.com - nice to have;
• Able to work under pressure & meet deadlines;
• Mother language Czech/Slovak, Fluent in English
• Readiness to travel
• Plus Polish language is advantage
What we offer:
• Opportunity to growth, professionally and personally;
• Technical trainings and possibility to learn new things;
• Dynamic and creative international work environment;
• Competitive salary;
• Company car;
• Attractive benefits
• Daily use of foreign languages;
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.