Sr. Offering Management Specialist-SPS
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
It’s exciting time to be a Senior Offering Management Specialist at SPS Intelligent Life Care. Come be part of a winning team leading the healthcare software transformation. Deliver true value through IOT that your customers are looking for. Join the team that has new products under development in three different continents.
The role is about new products and business development, targeting existing and prospective new customers across the given region. You will directly report to the ILC Global Offering Management Director.
About you – You thrive in bringing new solutions to market. You cherish the opportunity to pave a new path and get rewarded handsomely if the path leads to successful product launching. You thrive more on the upside of the incentive plan vs the security of the base salary. You enjoy championing new product introduction to the market using a marker and flip chart. You enjoy the reputation of a trusted advisor with your customers.
• Participate in development of launching packages (sales, marketing docs, sales brochures)
• Customer introduction of new product
• Lead sales awareness campaign internally
• Products – SW products mainly, small HW – ppl that are SW-minded new generation oriented, enthusiasm working with emerging technologies, reflect enthusiasm when speaking with internal sales and external customers and end users.
• This position is responsible for building winning strategies for Honeywell Intelligent Life Care.
• Advise the company in terms of market size, growth rate and trends for identified products and as well provide competitive information for the business in healthcare market
• Advertising the full spectrum of Intelligent Life Care Solutions to channeled parties to create selling opportunities
• Develop and maintain a highly effective distributor network
• Provide awareness, technical & training support to distributor/channeled sales forces when needed
• Visit largest end-users to identify needs and convert them to Intelligent Life Care
• Build a value proposition to differentiate SPS Intelligent Life Care offer from competitors
• Support Distribution channels
• Join and assist distributors/channeled sales force with end user visits to specify and win new business
• Maintain ongoing knowledge of the marketplace and competitor data, so that you can position Honeywell as the leading provider of advanced technologies and healthcare Solution
• Ability to assess market situation and can identify risk
• Participate in local exhibitions, promotion campaigns and product training programs for potential/existing customers
• Penetrate targeted vertical market segments (e.g. mid, high segment, digital space, etc.) as appropriate and maintain relationship with existing key accounts
• Understand and analyze Intelligent Life Care / healthcare market such as main competitors, market trends, pricing etc.
• Suggest & Execute Marcom activities that will contribute to support the growth within the territory and/or region
• Leading & Executing product life cycle including launch of product and promotion
• Fluent in Czech & English language
• Able to work independently
• Understands remote organization philosophy and work structure
• Pitching Skills – capability of building an elevator pitch of new ideas and products.
• Min. 2-3 years marketing or product management experience and product introduction to end customers and distributors.
• 25% flexibility to travel
• Experience managing cross functional relationships to ensure a profitable collaboration
• Previous experience preparing or launching new products.
• Demonstrated business acumen abilities with a passion for product success
• Excellent verbal and written communication and influencing skills on all levels of an organization
• High level of customer orientation coupled with a solution-oriented approach
• Goal-oriented and able to deliver on commitments
• Ability to work and organize workload independently
• Time management, organizational skills
• Cross functional mindset
• Intelligent risk taker
• Self-Motivated and “Go getter” personality; Can work with minimal supervision
• Effective honest communication capabilities (good written and verbal skills)
• Dynamic personality, results driven, champion of change
• Must demonstrate high ethical and integrity standards as the same will be required in all interactions within Honeywell and its partners
• Dynamic and creative international work environment
• Competitive salary
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.