Senior Integrity & Compliance Specialist LAW
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a team that protects Honeywell against compliance risks resulting from diverse business activities across the globe. You will be part of the Integrity & Compliance (I&C) team that drives anticorruption compliance across all Honeywell’s businesses and geographies.
This role will be part of Honeywell’s anticorruption due diligence team who investigates and screens third parties and develops mitigations to support compliant business conduct.
The role will work with senior legal and compliance leadership and interact closely with business leaders and other functional professionals including, law, HR, and audit.
• Conduct due diligence of third parties to identify corruption risk (for example, fraud, bribery, antitrust), review other activities related to other compliance policies and procedures (e.g., Gifts and Hospitality, Conflict of Interests).
• Review and improve processes and procedures related to third party due diligence.
• Prepare and conduct compliance training.
• Identify opportunities for improvement and implement enhancement which support compliant business activities.
• Assess complex situations, identify compliance risks, and make timely decisions and recommendations.
• University degree in law, finance or economics
• Strong experience in related areas
• Fluency in English
• Moral integrity and high standards of ethics
• Experience in compliance, corruption risk assessment, or due diligence tools and procedures.
• Knowledge and understanding of anticorruption laws and regulations, including U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and U.K. Bribery Act (UKBA)
• Capacity for performing autonomously in a fluid and fast-paced environment and making timely and reasonable decisions.
• Analytical, methodical, and diligent mindset to understand complexities in business procedures and industry standards and best practices.
• Organizational and time management skills to prioritize, process and follow-through on multiple tasks.
• Customer-focused and skilled relationship builder with capacity to initiate and foster collaborative relationships and trust.
• Interacts with consistency throughout the organization and adapts easily to the organization's structure.
• Able to facilitate multiple competing priorities and divergent viewpoints.
• Excellent interpersonal skills while being highly collaborative.
• Organization and project management skills.
• A dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Professional development plans including training and further career opportunities.
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation.
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.