AEROSPACE ELECTRICAL DESIGN - Electronic Design Engineer II
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
We have an opportunity for AEROSPACE ELECTRICAL DESIGN – Electronic Design Engineer II to join our AEROSPACE PLATFORM ELECTRICAL DESIGN CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE team in BRNO.
Few words from Engineering Manager: “We would like to welcome new colleagues in our Platform Electrical Design family who could be proud of their products that flies in brand new aircrafts, not only around the world, but also on the Earth’s orbit. All enthusiastic engineers with analogue/digital or power supply design knowledge are great fit to our worldwide team, but also fresh graduates who wants to learn and technically grow within such unique environment. The most beautiful thing on our work is uniqueness of products we create. Come and learn what is Honeywell Aerospace Platform Electrical Design team.“
AEROSPACE ELECTRICAL DESIGN – Electronic Design Engineer II responsibilities:
• Electrical design in analogue/digital or power supply domain
• Simulations, analyses and real-time measurements in our laboratories
• Maintenance of entire PBA life cycle together with probable improvements
• Ensuring we are aligned with latest Honeywell’s roadmaps of hardware development, new technologies, or re-usable designs
• Do you like mentoring and sharing Lessons Learned with other peers? Then you already are one of us!
• Master’s degree in Microelectronics, Radioelectronics, Power Electronics, or related field
• Proven experience in electrical design engineering segment, AERO domain is not a key – we will train you
• Meet or become eligible for security/export requirements to work on US and Canadian programs
• Written, verbal and presentation skills that will support your ideas, at least on English level B2
• Complex technical learning curriculum for our new employees with local and international mentors
• Mentor/Mentee program that will fit your technical focus
• Design for Six Sigma Certification // Green belt
• Very well-equipped laboratory which every designer will enjoy
• Friendly and welcoming team who will introduce you all the secrets of Aerospace Electrical Design practices
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.