Principal Mechanical Engineer SPS
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
We have an opportunity for a Principal Engineer to Safety and Productivity Solutions join team in Brno.
Principal Engineer responsibilities
• Focus on developing the short-cycle developments using agile methodology
• Validate combinations of hardware, software, equipment, materials and services that fulfil the Scope of Work and deliver maximum value to the customer while supporting overall Honeywell business objectives.
• Lead critical technical reviews with Engineering team in order to meet customer requirements and CTQs
• Support Engineering team on driving qualitative DFMEA, RCA and complex technical challenges
• Lead SixSigma culture across the SPS Engineering Team
• Degree qualified in an Engineering Field (Electro-mechanical is preferred)
• 10+ years of experience in development
• Experience with full product development life cycle
• Extensive industry experience in process manufacturing
• SigSixma Black Belt
• Fluent in English communication
• Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
• Leading diverse and global team
• Advanced with systems
• Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
• Ability to adapt dictated by project changes
• Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks and people
• Making autonomous decisions
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Competitive salary.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
• Expert leaders to support your professional development.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.