Electrical Engineer I - Technical Support
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
You will provide technical assistance to internal and external Honeywell Intelligrated customers. You will drive timely identification, investigation, resolution, root cause analysis and replication of mechanical/electrical/software issues. By building relationships to expedite complicated cases you will develop broad understanding of customer needs. You will help develop Technical Support processes and ensure accurate documenting and recording of all activity and communication.
• Be part of a team that is solving sophisticated problems for the customer
• Learn to apply the highest standards of customer support
• Build eye for business while learning to address customer's technical needs
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent education and work experience
• Awareness about variety of business’s product programming language, PLC logic and installation
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills
• English on advanced level
• Customer facing experience
• Experience in the industry
• Ability to focus on relevant information and identify and execute on details
• Results-oriented and able to work with little supervision by consistently taking the initiative to get things done
• Ability to consistently make and execute timely decisions even in the face of complexity
• Dexterity to evaluate, recommend, and implement technical solutions based on standard or accepted technical practices
• Ability to quickly analyse, incorporate, and apply new information and concepts
• Strong continuous improvement attitude, strong leadership impact
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities in progressive area of automation
• Possibility to participate on big projects for number 1 customers all over the world
• Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.