Firmware Developer - Healthcare
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Be part of the team that develops firmware for Intelligent Life Care within Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions. Our innovative products provide communication and monitoring functions for healthcare to improve patient experience and reduce the workload of the healthcare personnel.
• Requirements review and understanding
• Software architecture
• Coding in C
• Testing and integration
• At least bachelor’s degree in technical field (or different university grade with relevant professional experience)
• 7+ years of embedded development
• Knowledge of software change management practices (git)
• Effective communication in international team (English required, Czech optional)
• Ability to diagnose system if necessary
• Sense of humor
• Ability to adapt to the environment of constant change
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation
• Competitive salary
• Benefit package including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using outstanding technology
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.