When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join our Honeywell Safety Productivity Solutions team in Brno.
Electrical Engineer I responsibilities:
Provide reliable technical assistance to internal and external customers. You will provide professional coverage of Technical Support Helpdesk. You will support focus on accuracy, timely feedback, and customer satisfaction. You will drive timely identification, investigation, resolution, root cause analysis and replication of technical issues. You will build internal relationships to expedite complicated cases. You will develop broad understanding of customer needs. You will support the knowledge-sharing mindset, methodology, and tools. You will help develop Technical Support processes. You will ensure proper documenting and recording of all activity and communication. You will address systemic coordination issues.
• Be part of a team that is solving complex technical problems for the customer
• Learn to apply highest standards of customer support
• Build business acumen while learning to address customer's technical needs
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering (OR proven experience)
• Experience with PLCs
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 20% of the time
• English proficiency
• Customer facing experience
• German/ French/ Spanish language
• Ability to focus on relevant information and identify and execute on key details
• Capability to apply broad knowledge of one professional discipline or advanced knowledge of specific technical/operational practices
• Ambitious and able to work with little supervision by consistently taking the initiative to get things done
• Interest and skill to collaborate with engineering functional teams
• Dexterity to evaluate, recommend, and implement technical solutions based on standard or accepted technical practices
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills
• Strong continuous improvement mindset, strong leadership impact
• Experience with Salesforce.com and SharePoint
• Demonstrated experience with Knowledge Management & Call Center Management
• Good administration skills
• Some experience with a variety of the businesses product programming language
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Competitive salary.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
• Expert leaders to support your professional development.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.