Backend Developer for Healthcare – C# - SPS
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
We are looking for a Backend Developer for Healthcare – C#. We have looking for two developers, which one will be senior candidates with preferably of architecture knowledge and for one junior or mid-senior. You will be part of a team that crafts, develops, integrates, and deploy backend software for Intelligent Life Care within Honeywell Safety and Efficiency Solutions. Our innovative products increase the efficiency of healthcare personnel, prevent them from making mistakes and reduce their workload.
What you will be doing?
• Feature definition
• Software architecture and coding
• Unit Testing
• To pursue existing practices and behavior as well as, facilitate the adoption of state-of-the-art software: Iterative/Agile
• Development Methodology, Build Automation, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and test automation.
• Ability to code in multiple languages
• Analytical skills & software development skills
• Bachelors in Computer Science/Software Engineering/Electronics/Informatics
• 5+ years of backend development in C# experience (for senior candidates) – if you have proven architect experience with different backend programming language, but still proven experience in C#, we would welcome reviewing your CV
• 1+ year of backend development in C# experience (for junior candidates)
• Fluency in English
• Experience in backend development of reliable and scalable SW solutions with developing healthcare systems
• Databases structures -SQL,MySQL, PostreSQL/Postgres
• Front-end development experience can be a plus
• HL7 standard knowledge is an advantage
• Fluency in Czech
• Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
• Effective communication in an international team (English required, Czech optional)
• Sense of humor
• Ability to adapt to the environment of constant change
• Diverse and global teaming and partnership
• Effective communicator
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude
• Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others, or required to by events.
• Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing detailed analysis with decisiveness.
• Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
• Multifaceted and creative work environment.
• Competitive salary.
• Professional development plans including training and further career opportunities.
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of English language.
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development.
• If this is your desired role, then we'd love to hear from you.
If this is your desired role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.