Junior Project Coordinator
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
We have an opportunity for a Junior Project Coordinator to join our Safety and Productivity Solutions team in Brno, who will be responsible for running the sustaining activities within the Honeywell Personal Protective Equipment business and to handle a support of combustion valves lines at Brno manufacturing site.
Project Coordinator responsibilities
• Running of Personal Protective Equipment projects (footwear, clothing, fall protection, hand & specialty, eye-head face, respiratory)
• High engagement with internal employees such as engineers (also some external customers/suppliers)
• Mix off multiple projects and additional small tasks (Project coordinator will be the main point of contact for one big project, partially will be working on other small projects as a supportive member)
• Program management - a lot of small projects to look after and supervise - Project Coordinator has to be well organized to keep data updated, be diligent, able to multitask
• EU nationality
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Economics
• Shown experience in Project/Program Management or Coordination (ideally 3+ years)
• Validated experience of industrial experience (like R&D), engineering, manufacturing (1 year and more)
• English (fluent written and spoken)
• German or French language is a plus
• Excellent communicator who is able to motivate her/his team and communicate at all levels of the business
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Certification ISO: 9001 is a plus
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Competitive salary.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development.
• 2-3 years contract for maternity leave cover with possible extension to move within other team
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.