Project Manager - Safety and Productivity Solutions
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Be part of a team driving new Product development in Honeywell Industrial Safety. As a Project Manager, you will partner with world-class engineering and multi-functional leaders to develop new products for protecting the life and safety of workers all over the world, such as smoke and gas detectors, personal protective equipment, hearing protection, etc. Use your critical thinking to mitigate risks, to recognize and eliminate barriers. Use your technical background to ensure innovation is at the center of what we do. Bring the best global thinking to drive commercial success and find leading-edge industrial safety technology in the products, software, and solutions all around you, including at airports, hotels, healthcare institutions, business centers, stadiums, industries, and schools.
• Identify and highlight process improvement opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of project teams
• Facilitate and reinforce communication within project team members and foster cross-functional collaboration
• Accountable for driving projects from early stage of development up to releasing to market
• Accountable for driving sales/offering team for 6 months after release to secure sales figures are aligned with business case prior to release
• Drive & Communicate risks in advance, ensure mitigation plans in place
• Drive & Communicate issues promptly, contingency plans in place, hold accountable departments for delivering as planned/agreed
• Keeping project within budget accuracy and project exit date aligned with year goals
• Ensure each scope change is communicated/explained & approved with top leadership
• Report project progress in front of the management committee (PAC review) and to top leadership on regular bases
• Develop project plan and track actions across the entire project team consisting of R&D, marketing, sourcing, quality, production, stewardship, legal, and others.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
• Experienced in hardware project leading and project execution with engineering background for at least 3 years - especially scope, schedule, time, and quality project management skills with planning, execution, implementation, and monitoring
• Excellent communication skills; demonstrated presentation skills
• Proficiency in English
• Analytical skills, with demonstrated ability in problem-solving, root cause analysis in process breakdown, and solution finding
• Strong self-motivation and ability to work with little supervision. Someone who consistently takes the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or made to by events
• Experience with tools such as agile, lean, NPI
• Certification process experience
• Business acumen
• Six Sigma Green Belt Certification is a huge plus
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development (agile training, Six Sigma and PMP certification)
• A dynamic and creative international work environment
• Professional development plans including training and further career opportunities
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.