Cost Estimation Engineer I
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
We are looking for a Producibility Engineer I to source products and equipment to be used in Intelligrated systems available for our operations in the USA and globally.
In this role, you will develop, request for quotes, handle vendor costing, and be responsible for vendor quotations for Intelligrated operations. For both areas, the main portfolio will be 3rd party equipment and services plus contract manufacturing.
You will work closely with the concepting and estimating team to ensure the products and services will meet the Honeywell Intelligrated expectations.
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• Fluent English
• Experience in Engineering role
• Strong verbal, written and presentational communication skills
• Experience with Oracle ERP systems
• CIPS and/or CPM certification desired
• Experience with organizations in a project environment
• Awareness of market forces that impact business opportunities and threats
• Interpersonal skills appropriate for a negotiator
• Strong PC and quantitative analysis skills
• Experience in continuous improvement programs, either on the shop floor or in an office environment
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Competitive salary.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.