Are you looking to advance in the field of finance in a global organization and collections are your passion? Join us at Honeywell and become a #futureshaper.
• Responsible for all collections activities on 1 or more portfolios of customers. Activities include establishing and maintaining contact with customers concerning open invoices, looking at payment trends and history, timely escalation and/or resolution of disputes and timely escalation of collection issues to the business
• Responsible for the accurate cash receipts forecast on the assigned portfolio(s) on a monthly basis
• Responsible for ensuring collection and forecast metrics are achieved on the assigned portfolio(s)
• Analysis of financial information and/or any other relevant information of assigned customers in order to assess credit risk and make necessary recommendations to the business
• Build relationships with business partners to ensure a smooth cooperation between the Credit department and the business(es) that own the assigned portfolios
• Adds value to the business by consistently improving processes and maximizing cash flow for the assigned portfolios
• Cooperation with Middle East – working hours starting around 8 am
You must have:
• At least 1 year of directly related experience, preferably in credit/collections or customer care
• Excellent knowledge of cash collection processes
• Strong problem solving, interpersonal, and financial analysis skills.
• Results oriented, motivated self-starter attitude, with excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills with the ability to deal tactfully, confidently, and ethically with both internal and external customers.
• Strong PC skills with proficiency in Excel and experience with other Microsoft Office products: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access.
• Willingness to adapt your working hours to cooperation with Middle East
• Fluent English
• Bachelors degree in finance or related discipline
• Knowledge of SAP A/R systems
• Knowledge of other major European languages
• A dynamic and creative international work environment
• Professional development plans including training and further career opportunities, supported by experienced leaders
• Competitive salary
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.