Sr Technical Support Professional – PPE
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. You will be part of the customer-facing organization-Global Technical Support team, responsible for driving world-class customer experience. You will investigate product issues faced by customers in Hardware/software/ firmware, providing workarounds and improving and Applications on multiple platforms.
If you desire a meaningful opportunity with outstanding potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
• Provide in-depth technical assistance for internal and external customers, facilitating the investigation, identification, root cause analysis and resolution of sophisticated technical requirements; Areas will include factors relating to configuration, installation, environmental and application functionality, as well as other potential causes
• Expedite timely resolutions wherever possible to help maintain and reduce cycle times
• Work with and raise issues to product development and Quality teams where required, prioritizing requests based on severity and business case
• Deeper investigation of complex technical issues and resolution of customer requests
• Providing training, coaching and mentoring of the lower support tiers to improve product knowledge and issue handling skills
• Participating in New Product Introduction (NPI) programs facilitating robust designs and flawless product launches
• Build positive relationships with our partner and end customer base and become knowledgeable about their respective needs; Keep the customer updated on the status of work in progress on their problems
• Support the knowledge-sharing approach and apply the Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) methodology guidelines; Contribute knowledge base content for all new issues encountered by and resolved at Tier 3 and enhance existing content where necessary to ensure good visibility, re-usability of data on known problems
• Maintain and extend product knowledge by self-study and by attending relevant training sessions
• Regularly share product and troubleshooting knowledge via coaching and training initiatives
• Mentor in lower support tiers as part of the company’s talent development and retention ethos
• Ability to travel domestically and/or internationally as and when required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering any relevant field
• At least 2 years of experience in Product development & support
• Experience in product design, development, troubleshooting & isolating issues
• Experience in customer-facing roles
• Strong Awareness of Product development life cycle
• Great presentation skills and ability to train others in the team
• Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
• Competitive salary
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Benefit package including an extra week of holidays, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Flexible working hours between the hours of 06.30 and 09.00 as well as 14.30 onwards (core office hours are 9.00 until 14.30)
• Daily use of foreign languages
• Expert leaders to support your professional development
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.