Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs!
Honeywell International Inc. is a diversified technology and manufacturing global leader. Honeywell has more than 120,000 employees in 100 countries around the world and has a proven heritage of innovation and achievement.
Honeywell’s Aerospace Strategic Business Group with 40,000 employees in over 125 locations worldwide is a leading global aviation supplier crafting, manufacturing, and distributing advanced systems, products, and services to commercial, defense and space industries. The Aerospace headquarters is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
Being an intern at Honeywell:
At Honeywell, we look for people passionate about a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key competitive advantage. We are looking for an Intern (Assistant Contract Manager) to be located in Prague.
Are you in your 4th/5th year of Law University and would like to gain some practice? Where else then in a worldwide American company such as Honeywell?
On this position you can learn about all facets of Honeywell's Contract Management functional role and responsibility. You will gain exposure and direct work experience working closely with Honeywell Aerospace Contract Management professionals, customer program or supply chain teams, as well as, collaborate with General Legal Counsel. Focus is on getting the information about the process of contract negotiation, how the contract is formed, without compromising compliance.
You will be responsible for:
· Support with preparation and negotiation of the supplier’s contracts of Aerospace Honeywell.
· Providing contract evaluation under the mentorship of Contracts professionals – Contract managers (review of contract terms and conditions, background research, risk gap analysis).
· Provide research of identified country laws (with focus on commercial/contract law) and prepare summary of such research.
· Assistance and support of Aerospace Sales Contracts projects and the team.
We expect from you:
· 4th/5th year Law student.
· You have very good knowledge of English (both spoken and written), knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
· Prior working experience as intern (or equivalent) in area of law, a plus.
· You have strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.