We are currently looking for a new member for the position PLC Controls Engineer III (senior level) for our HONEYWELL INTELLIGRATED development team in Brno.
Honeywell Intelligrated is a leading, single-source provider of automated material handling solutions and intelligent software that drive fulfillment efficiency for retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers around the world. Through a broad portfolio of automation equipment, warehouse execution system software, services and support, our solutions give businesses a driven edge in increasingly sophisticated commerce and fulfillment environments.
Learn more at: https://www.intelligrated.com/en
How your future role will look like?
The PLC Controls Engineer III implements electrical projects as the Lead Engineer for an integrated system or sub-system. Engineer provides planning, reporting and management of the electrical project, in addition to technical implementation. The PLC Controls Engineer III takes full ownership of the electrical project elements and executes and/or delegate individual tasks throughout the project life cycle by coordinating and forecasting electrical resources in-house and on site may include other PLC Engineers. The Engineer takes a systems approach in understanding core design features, project elements, overall electrical architecture and manages the scope, budget, schedule, maintaining internal and external customer expectations throughout the project life cycle.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Apply prescriptive methodology to project tasks
• Executing PLC or Controls related projects.
• Monitors and works from project tasks lists and timelines; reports progress on a regular basis
• Collaborate with engineering teams
• Execute project tasks and ensure technical correctness.
• Prepare or update reports and documentation
• Help with developing of procedures and standards
• Uses experience to expertly mentor younger team members
• Ability to lead group of 3 - 5 engineers in project team during project execution phase
• Represent company at customer site
• Minimum of 7 years of Controls Engineering Experience in a similar role
• Experience with Siemens or Allan Bradley PLC Programming
• Knowledge of applicable standards related to electrical engineering (UL, NFPA, safety of machinery)
• Experience with S7- Ladder, SCL/ST or Graph (For S7–300,1500,400 Controller) or C++
• Knowledge of design cycle and project life cycle
• Leadership experience (Project Lead, Project Manager, Supervisor, Team Lead, or similar)
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
• Advanced knowledge of written and spoken English (B2-C2 or higher)
• Self-motivated, consistently taking the initiative to get things done
• Capability to update or modify working methods in your role by following defined procedures
• Interest and skill to collaborate with engineering functional teams
• Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity
• Troubleshooting skills
• Dexterity to evaluate and recommend technical solutions based on standard or accepted technical practices
• Energetic and creative international work environment
• 6 months adaptation training in the US
• Competitive salary
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development
• If you believe this is the right path for you, then we'd love to hear from you.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.