Advanced Electronic Design Engineer - Military project
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
We have an opportunity for a Advanced Electronic Design Engineer to join our Aerospace team in Brno. You will be an active and integral member of Military Avionics Team which develops next generation avionic systems, sets standards for new platforms (e.g. UAM, SPACE) and generally pushes the Aerospace technology industry to the next level. You will also generate innovative solutions, try different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities, and you will work closely with demanding customers such as Boeing, Airbus, British Aerospace Engineering, European Space Agency and many others.
Does it sounds interesting for you, then please continue in the reading…
How our team looks like?
We are team of highly engaged and “in love” engineers with Aerospace. We are in the phase of the core team establishment where we would like to have future leaders and experts on the each part of the product design development. We did not start from scratch, we have already programs for customers mentioned above and also team of SYS and SW engineers. But we need to expend our knowledge and that’s why we are looking for you.
Advanced Electronic Design Engineer responsibilities:
• Technical leadership towards small engineering sub-group
• Electrical design in analogue/digital or power supply domain
• Simulations, analyses and real-time measurements in our laboratories
• Maintenance of entire PBA life cycle together with probable improvements
• Ensuring we are aligned with latest Honeywell’s roadmaps of hardware development, new technologies, or re-usable designs
• Do you like mentoring and sharing Lessons Learned with other peers? Then you already are one of us!
• Master’s degree in Microelectronics, Radioelectronics, or related field
• Very good experience with Hi-speed Digital or analog design
• Good knowledge of engineering documentation
• Validated experience in electrical design engineering segment, AERO domain is not a key – we will train you
• Meet or become eligible for security/export requirements to work on EU, US and Canadian programs
• Written, verbal and presentation skills that will support your ideas, at least on English level B2
• Experience with Mentor Graphics tools is a plus
• Complex technical learning curriculum for our new employees with local and international mentors
• Mentor/Mentee program that will fit your technical focus
• Design for Six Sigma Certification // Green belt
• Very well-equipped laboratory which every designer will enjoy
• Friendly and welcoming team who will introduce you all the secrets of Aerospace Electrical Design practices
• Dynamic and creative international work environment
• Competitive salary.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.