Project Planning & Control Analyst II
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a team of specialists that provide project analysis, reporting, and controlling materials. You will partner with Project managers to deliver program plans and create cost and schedule baselines. You will prepare analytical materials and proactively looking for possible improvement issues within projects. Your findings will drive decisions to improve the project.
• Create and maintain program plans, including schedules and resources
• Analyze and report program performance
• Adjust program plans to meet objectives
• Prepare metrics for monthly program reviews plus internal and customer management reviews
• Participating in project coordination. You will analyze and validate cost and supports in the status of programs/projects
• Interacting with team members to resolve day-to-day issues and complications
• Bachelor´s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or other business-related field or equivalent experience
• 2-5 years of related job experience
• Proficiency in English language
• Great teammate with analytical thinking and proactive approach
• Experience in working with Excel
• Knowledge of SQL, Tableau or programming experience is welcomed but not required
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
• Being part of an established multicultural team with solid know-how in the aerospace field
• Competitive salary
• Benefit package including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.